A light trench!
- Kate Middleton in a double-breasted Burberry trench accessorized with black heels and a clutch;
- Kim Kardashian in a Burberry coat over an asymmetrical Alexander Wang dress (not pictured) and Christian Louboutin heels;
- Blake lively in a navy trench with patent pumps and a Chanel shoulder bag;
- Renee Zellweger in a red trench, a Tommy Hilfiger bag, and leather Jimmy Choo platforms.
Trenches are great because there are so many different versions of this classic style. You can wear the traditional khaki but individualize it with studs like Kim or feminine ruffles like Kate. Or, keep the shape classic and just switch up the color by wearing a bold hue, such as the blue a la Blake or red like Renee (ahh I <3 alliteration).
Either way, once you layer this wonder piece over any outfit, you instantly look more polished. And NO ONE does it better than Burberry. Love.
See below to see where you can get a similar style:
- Old Navy Twill Button-Front Trench Coat, in Forest Floor, $49.50
- Forever 21 Cropped Trench Jacket, in Taupe, $32.80
- ASOS 60's Trench with Contrast Trim, in Orange, $116.55
- ASOS Pleat Detail Waisted Trench, in Stone, originally $116.55, on sale for $53.79
- Banana Republic Classic Trench, in Khaki, $198.00
- ASOS Stripe Collarless Trench, in Black/White, $134.48
- ASOS Classis Trench, in Green, $98.62
- Style&Co Belted Short Trench Coat, in White, originally $79.00 on sale for $49.99
- Banana Republic Madras Trench, originally $198.00, on sale for $149.99
Post a Comment