I don't know about you, but I always seem to use the same rotation of my favorite nail polish colors. While there is nothing wrong with consistency, how about trying one of fall's hot colors instead:
- NUDE - Fall's neutrals take on a richer tone with ultra-subtle hints of mauve.
- JEWEL - Deeply saturated hues go from day to night effortlessly whether shimmer-based or solid.
- OXBLOOD - Dip into the dark side with the season's vampy oxblood obsession.
- DEEP BLUE - The dropping temps indicate the perfect time to try a cool cobalt.
- RED - Keep it simple (and sexy) with a classic coat of red this season.
- CAMO - This season's earth-toned shades somehow say "roughing it."
Who knows- you might even find a new color to add into your rotation!
What about Chinchilly?ReplyDelete