|1. Essie in Don't Sweater It, $8; available at salons, mass retailers, beauty.com, and ulta.com; 2. MAC Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Deep Sea, $16; maccosmetics.com; 3. Sonia Kashuk in All Vamped Up, $4.79; target.com; 4. RGB in Cobalt, $16; rgbcosmetics.com; 5. Deborah Lippmann in My Old Flame, $38 (with lipstick); deborahlippmann.com; 6. Zoya in Evvie, $8; zoya.com.|
- NUDE - Fall's neutrals take on a richer tone with ultra-subtle hints of mauve.
- JEWEL - Deeply saturated hues go from day to night effortlessly whether shimmer-based or solid.
- OXBLOOD - Dip into the dark side with the season's vampy oxblood obsession.
- DEEP BLUE - The dropping temps indicate the perfect time to try a cool cobalt.
- RED - Keep it simple (and sexy) with a classic coat of red this season.
- CAMO - This season's earth-toned shades somehow say "roughing it."